Friday, February 09, 2007

Check-ride Prep - Day 5

Check-ride Prep - Day 5
Flight time logged:0.6 hours
Total flight time logged:48.2 hours
Total takeoffs/landings:154
Solo time:0.0 hours
Total time solo:9.4 hours
Total cost to date:$7800

There is nothing much to blog about today. I stayed in the pattern today for some short- and soft-field takeoffs and landings. My instructor wanted to see my flares. I had no problem with my landings. I performed all of them very well according to my instructor. I told him that the previous flight was just a fluke due to concentrating on the gusting winds.

Afterwards, he told me to think about a check-ride date within the next week or two. I wanted to have at least one more flight with my instructor as a simulated check-ride so that I would feel more confident before taking the real exam. I'm getting excited now that I'm almost there! I'm thinking about scheduling my check-ride for February 23.